Christian Youth Summit
Empowering the younger generation in the Pacific Northwest to stand firm in their faith so they can stand for Truth in our culture.
Register NOW for the 12th annual Summit on March 8-9. Click here for details.
The Christian Youth Summit was started by Prepare the Way Ministries in 2007. The mission for the Summit is to equip Christian young adults and parents in a solid Biblical worldview and empower them to be leaders in transforming our culture for Christ.
Prepare the Way Ministries was founded by Stephen & Sarah Williams in 2006 to help empower the body of Christ to uphold a Biblical worldview in our culture.
Christian young adults Middle School – College. Parents encouraged to register and attend. Skeptics welcome.
- We are losing our youth at a higher rate than ever before in our nation’s history. The Barna Group has found that only 5% of Christian teenagers and 19% of Christian adults have a Biblical worldview.
- LifeWay Research did a study in 2007 and found that 70% of 18-22 year old Christians drop out of church. Most don’t return.
- Studies consistently show that 60% or more of teens raised in Bible-believing homes will walk away from the church and the faith when they leave home.
- Speakers include nationally & locally known authors, professors, pastors and apologists.
- Speaking topics include the reliability of the Bible, historicity of Jesus, science and Christianity, Godly sexuality, discipleship, influencing our culture for Christ, and other Biblical worldview and apologetic talks.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
New Hope Church; High Desert Baptist Association; Trinity Lutheran Church and School; Calvary Chapel SE Portland; Community Bible Church Sunriver; Bend Community Church/Organic Church Network; Oregon Right to Life;
Summit Ministries; Corban University; Western Seminary; Kairos MDiv Program; Biola University;
Juan Young Trust; Brian’s Cabinets; Midstate Fertilizer; Tennant Developments; Friesen Foundation; Dan Cardot Bend Premier Realtor; Bend Family Dentistry;
X-Press Printing; Smart Solutions; Dynamic Arts Graphic Design;