America at a Crossroads
Discover the rich Christian heritage of our nation, how it has been secularized, and ways Christians can answer God’s call to impact our culture.
Speaker: Stephen Williams
Questions We Will Explore:
Part 1. The Influence of Christianity on Public Education, Government, and Society
- What role did Christianity play in public education?
- What role did Christianity play in our government and society?
- What was the original intent of the First Amendment in regards to religion and how has it been changed recently?
- How has the Judicial branch usurped power and what is the remedy?
Part 2: A Biblical Worldview Under Attack
- How does a secular humanist worldview clash with a biblical worldview?
- How has our education system been secularized?
- Is our history being portrayed accurately today?
- Is Darwinian evolution proven fact or religious faith?
- How has God been removed from morality and public life?
Part 3: Why Should We Care?
- How does a secular agenda threaten our kids?
- How is our witness at risk?
- How is our society at risk?
Part 4: Taking Action in Upholding a Biblical Worldview
- Does God call us to influence culture?
- Why does influencing our culture begin in the home?
- How can the institutional church take action?
- Are Christians called to influence social issues?
- How can Christians influence schools, the workplace, and communities?
- Who is God calling to impact our culture?
- Does Silence = Consent?
- Where can concerned citizens find resources?
Sermon Overview of America at a Crossroads Seminar by Stephen Williams