Pray on the National Day of Pray – Prayer Points Bend Ministerial Association
Join with us in Bend, and millions across this nation, in praying on the National Day of Prayer. The Bend Ministerial Association is praying continually for revival. Join their 24/7 prayer initiative in covering Bend and Central Oregon in prayer!
Central Oregon Day2Pray Prayer Points
The focus of this 24/7 prayer initiative is to cover Central Oregon in continuous prayer leading to a Great Awakening. There have basically been 3 Great Awakenings in America where millions came to Christ (1730-70s leading to the birth of the United States of America, 1800-40s, and 1870-1910s). It has been too long since a truly Great Awakening… please join us in praying for another. We don’t deserve it, but how glorious it would be to see the Name of Jesus honored in Central Oregon and across the country. Let it start here!
– Pray that the Church in Central Oregon would be unified and truly “One” in Christ, and that all believers would be overflowing with God’s love. (John 17:20-26, John 15:1-17) Pray that the Church would glorify God: One Church-One Voice. (Romans 15:5-6)
– Pray that the body of Christ would share the gospel more (Mark 1:15), lead many to repentance (2 Peter 3:9) and a saving knowledge of the Truth (1 Timothy 2:4), and be more effectively discipled (Matthew 28:18-20).
– Pray that Christians in our area would have a hunger and thirst for the Word. (Psalm 119:9-16, 2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12) That they would grow in maturity and be more empowered by the Holy Spirit. Pray Ephesians 3:16-19 over Bendites and all Central Oregonians.
– Pray for pastors and leaders to know how best to shepherd the flock and correctly apply the Word of God. Pray for them to encourage their congregants to know God more and live for Him. (2 Timothy 2:15, 4:1-4)
– Pray for the body of Christ to be the hands and feet of Jesus in our communities. Pray for all Christ-centered ministries that all people would “see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:13-16)
– Pray for the Lord to protect and strengthen marriages and families across our region. Pray for parents to have discernment as they raise the next generation. (Ephesians 5:22-6:4, Proverbs 22:6)
– Pray for students, teachers and administrators within our public, private and homeschool settings – that no one would be taken captive “through hollow and deceptive philosophy,” (Colossians 2:8) and that all education and knowledge would be used to glorify God. (Psalm 19:1-4, Romans 1:20)
– Pray for leaders in our government (local, state, and federal). Pray that God would raise up solid believers who would lead according to a Biblical worldview. (1 Timothy 2:1-6, Proverbs 29:2)