Prepare the Way
The year in review…
Stats show that Christians of all ages in America are…
- Confused about what they believe.
- Not motivated to share their faith in Christ.
- Afraid to live out their worldview outside of church walls.
- Less than 5% of students ages 18-23 have a Biblical worldview. – Barna Group
- “Most of our children are biblically illiterate… They do not know what to think about competing worldviews and belief systems.” – Revolutionary Parenting
- “…the theological foundations of even the most faithful young believers seem, in some crucial ways, shaky or unreliable.” – David Kinnaman, You Lost Me
- LifeWay Research found 70% of 18-22 year old Christians drop out of church.
- Only 19% of self-proclaiming Christians in our country have a Biblical worldview. – Barna Group
Our mission is to empower Christians to uphold a Biblical worldview. Christians who have a stronger worldview foundation are better able to engage our culture. We accomplish our mission in several different ways:
- Standing Firm: Equipping Christians to overcome key stumbling blocks in our culture and be ready to give a logical defense of the faith.
- Navigating Public Schools: Charting a course to protect our kids’ Christian worldview and become salt and light in the school system.
- America at a Crossroads: Exploring the Christian heritage of our nation, how it has been secularized, and ways Christians can answer God’s call to impact our culture.
- American Heritage Sermon Series: Invite Stephen to speak at your church or organization around one of these patriotic holidays with deeply Christian roots.
Published Book on Navigating Public Schools: We have published our first book titled, Navigating Public Schools: Charting a course to protect your child’s Christian faith and worldview. It will be an outstanding resource for all Christians involved in the public school system. Parents, students, teachers, administrators, volunteers and youth pastors.
Website and resources: We provide numerous resources for Christians at our seminars, on our website, as well as through regular emails to thousands of people on our lists. Check out our new website.
“I had been living the lie that faith is a blind leap. My father is an atheist. He is always trying to shake my faith. He was starting to get through to me. I was losing my faith. I am glad that the Summit was able to provide me with skills to defend and trust in my faith. Now I may even be able to convert him to Christianity…” – Teenager
– Adult Leader
In 2016, we have spoken to over 3,500 people, helping them to build a stronger Biblical worldview foundation.We might be a smaller ministry but thanks to you we are making a big impact for the Kingdom. We are praying for a more stable and sustainable organization. But we need your help!