There’s a Worldview Crisis in our Culture: Be a Part of the Solution with a Year-End Gift to Support Prepare the Way
We appreciate your support in empowering Christians in a Biblical worldview:
In 2022, we have spoken to thousands of people helping them to build a stronger Biblical worldview foundation. We might be a smaller ministry but thanks to you, we are making a big impact for the Kingdom. We are praying for the Lord to expand the work He has called us to.
December giving makes up an important part of our annual donations. Your gifts help to equip Christians in upholding a Biblical worldview. We held our 15th annual Christian Youth Summit with over 500 in attendance. Stephen spoke at numerous events, both in Oregon and other parts of the country. Prepare the Way is the charter organization for our local American Heritage Girls troop and we also re-chartered a Trail Life troop this past year with an awesome leadership team. It is a privilege to participate in God’s work of changing lives. We need your help to continue this momentum in 2023–we can’t do it without you!
Please make a year-end one time donation or become a monthly supporter. You can text “Give” to (541) 399-8848. We are particularly praying for more monthly donors. Thank you to all of our partners. Your prayers and support are equipping thousands of Christians to stand firm in their faith so they can stand for truth in our culture.
Reasons for Supporting Prepare the Way Ministries:
What’s the Problem?
Stats show that Christians of all ages in America are…
- Confused about what they believe.
- Not motivated to share their faith in Christ.
- Afraid to live out their worldview outside of church walls.
- Less than 5% of students ages 18-23 have a Biblical worldview. – Barna Group
- “Most of our children are biblically illiterate… They do not know what to think about competing worldviews and belief systems.” – Revolutionary Parenting
- “…the theological foundations of even the most faithful young believers seem, in some crucial ways, shaky or unreliable.” – David Kinnaman, You Lost Me
- LifeWay Research found 70% of 18-22 year old Christians drop out of church.
- Only 19% of self-proclaiming Christians in our country have a Biblical worldview. – Barna Group
- Majority of adult Christians struggle with sharing their faith. – “Churchgoers Believe in Sharing Faith, Most Never Do” article and study by LifeWay
How does Prepare the Way help?
Our mission is to empower Christians to uphold a Biblical worldview. Christians who have a stronger worldview foundation are better able to engage our culture. We accomplish our mission in several different ways:
Christian Youth Summit (Bend): Our 2-day conference equips youth (and parents) to build a stronger faith foundation and impact the culture around them. Nationally-known speakers help Christians answer tough questions of the faith and be able to clearly articulate the gospel more effectively. Our next conference is March 17-18, 2023. Save the date and register now!
Seminars and workshops: We partner with churches, Christian schools, and organizations, giving seminars, workshops, and guest preaching on a variety of topics including:
- Standing Firm: Equipping Christians to overcome key stumbling blocks in our culture and be ready to give a logical defense of the faith (Worldview/Apologetics).
- Navigating Public Schools: Charting a course to protect our kids’ Christian worldview and become salt and light in the school system.
- America at a Crossroads: Exploring the Christian heritage of our nation, how it has been secularized, and ways Christians can answer God’s call to impact our culture.
- Leading With a Pure Heart: Empowering men in the area of purity and equipping them to lead more effectively within their families, churches, and culture.
- American Heritage Sermon Series: Invite Stephen to speak at your church or organization around one of these patriotic holidays with deeply Christian roots.
Published Book on Navigating Public Schools: We have published our first book titled, Navigating Public Schools: Charting a course to protect your child’s Christian faith and worldview. It is a powerful resource for all Christians involved in the public school system. Parents, students, teachers, administrators, volunteers and youth pastors.
American Heritage Girls Troop: Prepare the Way Ministries is the Charter Organization for Bend’s only AHG troop. AHG is the premier Christ-centered leadership and character development ministry for girls aged 5-18.
Trail Life Troop: Prepare the Way Ministries is the Charter Organization for Bend’s only Trail Life troop. The Troop is named OR 1199 from Psalm 119:9, “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your Word.”
Website and resources: We provide numerous resources for Christians at our seminars, on our website, as well as through regular emails to thousands of people on our lists.
YouTube Channel: Prepare the Way’s YouTube channel continues to be a resource for many. We have a number of Youth Summit talks there, as well as some of our seminars, sermons, and short Q&A sessions.
“I had been living the lie that faith is a blind leap. My father is an atheist. He is always trying to shake my faith. He was starting to get through to me. I was losing my faith. I am glad that the Summit was able to provide me with skills to defend and trust in my faith. Now I may even be able to convert him to Christianity…” – Teenager
“I left the Summit absolutely ignited with a passion to dig deeper, search further and discover more! I’ve always been one who has stood happily on faith alone. The amazing speakers and breakout sessions I attended put my faith into overdrive! … As a one who disciples, I was challenged to go even further in my studies that I might equip students better than I ever have in the past. Very exciting!” – Adult Leader
“Our church was really encouraged and equipped through Stephen’s ‘Prepare The Way’ seminar on Apologetics. Not only did Stephen inform us, but he also gave clear instruction on how to use the defense of the gospel in our everyday witness with others.” Dr. Jim Baugh, Senior Pastor
How Can You Be Part of the Solution? Prayerfully Consider Partnering With Us!
Please make a one time donation or become a monthly supporter. You can text “Give” to (541) 399-8848. Thank you to all of our partners!