Navigating Public Schools Seminar – Bend Oregon
Join us for our seminar, Navigating Public Schools: Charting a Course to Uphold a Biblical Worldview on Public School Campuses. It is based on our book, Navigating Public Schools. Click to see details.
This conference will empower all Christians involved in public schools—parents, students, teachers, administrators, staff, extra-curricular groups, Christian club volunteers, youth leaders, pastors—as they learn to discern the misapplication of the “separation of church and state” and appropriately live out their Christian faith on public school campuses.
Saturday, November 18, 9 AM – Noon, Breakfast, Coffee, and Snacks Provided, Summit Community Church, 63850 Old Bend-Redmond Hwy, Bend, OR 97701
FREE to attend (Offering will be taken), Geared towards adults (youth welcome), Child care provided (Must RSVP before event)
- Study the Map
- Understand the Prevailing Winds
- The Separation of Church of State shipwreck
Part 2 & 3:
- Build Your Family’s Worldview at Home
- Join the Armada
- Chart Your Course: Prepare for Curriculum Issues
- Take the Ship’s Wheel: Know Your Rights
- Watch Out for Worldview Pirates
- When Conflict is Necessary, Signal for Help
- Raising Our Flags: Influencing Our Schools for Christ
Lots of free resources will be provided.